Thrive Music – Product Manager (United States)
Thrive Music is one of the world’s leading dance / electronic music labels, dedicated to building artist careers.
This role is demanding and requires both a strong creative vision and an ability to manage administrative work. Attention to detail is essential, along with in-depth knowledge of online trends, tools and social media, including TikTok. You will strategize and strategize across a range of artist-led and B2B campaigns in multiple media formats. You will be a vital part of our artist teams, helping to communicate their stories and promote their music across the world.
- Coordinate deliveries of digital singles and albums, set up releases and ensure logistics processes for each release.
- Create detailed reports for ongoing marketing campaigns to ensure all results are communicated to Thrive staff, our distributor’s sales team, and artist management.
- Coordinate external marketing services, public relations, radio promotion, social media, etc., including monitoring and motivation of external agencies.
- Create and maintain campaign calendars, keep teams informed, and communicate release information effectively.
- Develop creative marketing ideas for campaigns, as well as conduct industry research and audience targeting.
- Analyze advertising and marketing initiatives to ensure their effectiveness.
- Oversee and ensure that all parts of a campaign are implemented correctly.
- Oversee touring activity for active outings and develop regional promotions.
- Develop and present creative ideas for singles and albums campaigns including DSPs, online ads, posters, stickers, press angles, live performances, promotional events, guerrilla activities , derivative products, etc.
REQUIRED SKILLS :
- In-depth knowledge of the dance and electronic music scene and lifestyle.
- Understanding of interactive technologies and communication tools including email, social media platforms and viral marketing techniques.
- Data based on in-depth knowledge and interest in the streaming landscape (Spotify, Apple, YouTube, Amazon, Deezer, Soundcloud, Pandora, etc.).
- Motivated, self-taught, creative marketing thinker.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Able to multitask and prioritize workflow.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and complete urgent tasks.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and creative / writing skills.
- Skills in reporting and data analysis.
- At least 2-3 years of full-time product management or equivalent experience in an established record label or management / service company.
- Must have a passion for online marketing and be a quick learner of new digital tools.
- Some experience with Photoshop, basic HTML, social media posting tools.
- Experience in digital marketing and social media.
- Knowledge of purchasing digital advertising materials appreciated.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher education, preferred.
Please send your resume, work samples and a personalized cover letter to: [email protected]