Abbey Pierce and The Sinners headline HogTown on Saturday
HogTown, the pregame destination for Razorback fans of all ages, is located on Maple Street, just north of Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium, between Razorback Road and Stadium Drive.
This free event will start four hours before Saturday’s game against South Carolina and end 30 minutes before kickoff to allow fans time to enter the stadium to enjoy the pre-game performance of the “Best in Sight and Sound” marching band.
Abbey Pierce and The Sinners, a five-piece band from Fayetteville, come together to celebrate music’s greatest hits in a catalog that spans the decades; classic rock ballads, boot-scootin’ country and genre mashups too. The official start of the concert is set at 7:30 a.m.
THERE IS SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
- Open to fans of all ages. No game ticket required.
- Food truck options offering a variety of menu items for all types of eaters.
- Beer Garden located near the main stage with Happy Hour specials offered during the first hour.
- Interact with college sports’ greatest live mascot, Tusk V, and enjoy a dynamic rally featuring the Razorback Spirit Teams, Mascots and Marching Band.
- Entertainment options including inflatables, a whirlwind of balloons, a cartoonist and a face artist.
- Enjoy live games across the country on a giant jumbotron.
- Experience interactive setups from corporate partners including Coke, Stuffed Puffs, Taki’s, Whataburger and Ford.
EAT AND GOURMET ON THE STREET
Bondi Bowls: Bringing the Beach to YOU, Healthy and Nutritious Acai + Pitaya Bowls!
Carsten Concessions: Give away your favorite carnival treats, including long corn dogs and funnel cakes!
Delta Biscuit Co.: Shaved ice served with natural fruit syrup from Mexico!
Hype Coffee: We’ve gone from serving our country to serving YOU delicious specialty coffees and beverages!
Meaux Beignet: Bringing the MEAUX smile to NWA!
Saguaro Southwest Grill: Grill Southwestern favorites including tacos, burritos, burgers and more!
Smoke Eater Grill: Good trendy home style barbecue. We cook gently and slowly over wood for that great BBQ taste!
HOGTOWN EVENTS SCHEDULE
7 a.m. – HogTown Opening
7:30 a.m. — Performance by Abbey Pierce and The Sinners
8:15 a.m. — Parade of the Razorback Marching Band from Walker Pavilion to Lot 44
8:30 a.m. — Pep Rally in Lot 44
8:45 a.m. – Hog Walk with Coach Sam Pittman and Razorback Football
9:40 a.m. – Performance by Razorback Drumline at the Wild Band of Razorbacks Statue
10:30 am – HogTown closes
11 a.m. – Beat South Carolina
3 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- To accommodate the installation and operation of HogTown, Maple Street from the intersection of Stadium Drive to Razorback Road will close to all traffic beginning at 7 p.m. on Friday, September 9.
- On Friday and Saturday, access to Lot 44 outside the Frank Broyles Sports Center will still be available via the east entrance on Stadium Drive and the west entrance on Razorback Road.
- Maple Street, from the intersection of Stadium Drive to Razorback Road, will reopen to all traffic on game day at the end of the 2nd quarter.